Innovative Medical Therapies DPC
Pricing Individuals and Families
RECEIVE LOWER HEALTHCARE COSTS FOR INDIVIDUALS and FAMILIES
- Direct primary care has proven to lower overall medical costs by reducing unnecessary tests, procedures, and specialty referrals.
- Direct Primary Care has been shown to reduce hospitalization rates by 50% - 80%.
- 80% - 90% of your healthcare dollars are spent on primary care services. The majority of that expense is covered under your monthly DPC subscription.
- Yearly complete physical with labs included with DPC subscription.
$100 non-refundable enrollment fee for Individual
$150 non-refundable enrollment fee for Families
Child - Dependent - With Adult Membership
Without Adult Membership
Enrollment fee $100 for individuals, $150 for couples, and waived for children with adult membership.
Subscription fee is waived for each child after the 5th membership, immediate family only, residing in the same residence.
*Child – Dependent, living at home or with a valid student I.D.. College student discount available up to age 26 on a case-by-case basis.
Subscription may be terminated with 24 hours notice by the patient.
What are the benefits
- No Co-Pays
- No Deductibles
- Discounted Labs
- Discounted Medications
- Home Visits, When Necessary
- Longer Appointment Times
- Direct Access to Physician
- Reasonable Cost
- Subscription Renewed Monthly
A cost-effective way to get care if you are without health insurance or have a high deductible.
A new way to get your “bread and butter” healthcare needs met for a monthly fee/subscription.
Get after-hours accessibility to your Family Practice physician via phone, email, Facetime or other means of communication.
Lab testing is negotiated to a significantly lower cost, as are more extensive in-office surgeries, such as skin cancer removals and vasectomies.
Give us a call if you have any questions regarding doctors, services, pricing or insurance at 309.347.2714 or fill out the form below and contact us online. One of our staff will get back to you promptly.